This page was last edited on 09/12/2022.
When reference is made in this privacy statement to PHS, reference is made to Personal Health Solution BV, with registered office at Blauwvoetstraat 9, 8400 Ostend and with company number RPR Ghent department Ostend 0766.644.745.
When you call on the services of PHS, you entrust it with your data. This privacy statement wants to provide you with clarity about the data that PHS collects, why PHS collects it and what PHS does with it. PHS would also like to point out that PHS is always at your disposal if you wish to make adjustments to the data that PHS has.
What data does PHS collect and for what purposes?
The collection of personal data is justified based on the services that PHS provides to you. Your data is mainly collected for:
- work scheduling
- billing purposes
- to report changes to its policy
- to be able to provide the services for which you rely on PHS, in particular the provision of “personal health solutions” in the form of nutritional plans, training schedules, bio-feedback, direct communication (mailing and chat system) between trainer and his client, and others. and support services related to this software
- PHS collects, or receives from you, your personal data through its website, mobile site, telephone, post or social networks. When you contact PHS, you directly communicate the personal data necessary to process your request. This data may include surname, first name, address, company number, telephone, company name, e-mail address, etc.
In other cases, PHS collects personal data using cookies to understand how you use its website. When you visit the PHS website, you leave behind various types of anonymous browsing data, such as your IP address and browsing history.
For almost all of its services, you must communicate your most important identification data to PHS in advance. This data is stored in its databases.
PHS also collects personal data related to sensitive categories, such as health-based categories.
How does PHS use this data?
PHS attaches great importance to respecting your privacy.
The information it collects in accordance with what is described above is treated in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation or Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and regarding the free movement of that data (GDPR or AVG).
PHS uses this information to provide the services for which you requested it to intervene.
PHS will ask for your permission before using data for purposes other than those described in this privacy statement. For example, your data, such as your email address, can be used with your approval to keep you informed of topics that may be relevant to you. In addition, PHS can use your e-mail address to inform you about its services, for example to inform you of upcoming changes or improvements to its services.
PHS processes your personal data on its cloud servers, within the EEA.
PHS does not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of PHS except in one of the following circumstances:
With your permission
PHS may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of PHS when you have given it permission to do so.
With domain administrators
If one of PHS’s programs is administered by a domain administrator, that domain administrator will have access to your personal information (including your email address and other information). This domain administrator may be able to:
- access or save your data stored as part of your profile.
- receive your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process or requests from government authorities.
- limit the possibilities to delete or modify data.
For legal purposes
PHS will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of PHS if it has a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable request from government authorities.
- enforce applicable terms, including investigating possible violations.
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud and technical or security issues.
- protect the rights, property or safety of PHS, its clients or the public as required or permitted by law.
PHS makes every effort to protect itself and its clients against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data in its possession. In particular, the following applies:
PHS periodically and systematically reviews its data collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to systems.
PHS restricts access to personal data of PHS employees, contractors and agents who need to know this data in order to process it for PHS. These individuals are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be subject to penalties or termination if they fail to comply with these obligations.
How can you have your data changed?
People are concerned about their privacy in different ways. It is PHS’ goal to be clear about the data it collects so that you can make informed decisions about how your data is used. You can contact PHS to:
- submit a request to change, request or delete your data;
- give or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for promotional purposes, personal advertising or other (re)marketing purposes;
- to report a data breach.
- In the event that you indicate that you wish to change, request or delete your personal data as provided above, PHS will endeavor to promptly update, make available or delete such data, unless PHS needs to retain that data for legitimate business or legal purposes . When you update your personal information, PHS may ask you to verify your identity before it can process your request. If you wish to send PHS a request for adjustment, you can reach it via e-mail or in writing by registered letter to its address Blauwvoetstraat 9, 8400 Oostende.
PHS may decline requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (such as developing a new system or making fundamental changes to an existing practice), jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be highly impractical (such as requests related to to data residing on backup systems).
PHS strives to maintain its databases in a manner that protects data from accidental or malicious destruction or disclosure. Therefore, after your data has been removed from its databases, PHS may not immediately remove residual copies from its active servers and data may not be removed from its backup systems.
When does this Privacy Statement apply?
This privacy statement applies to all services offered by PHS.
How is compliance with this privacy statement monitored and how are complaints about this privacy statement dealt with?
PHS regularly checks whether it complies with its own privacy statement. When PHS receives formal written complaints, it will contact the person who made the complaint to discuss follow-up actions. Contact can be made by registered letter at Blauwvoetstraat 9, 8400 Ostend or via .
How are changes to this privacy statement communicated?
This privacy statement may be changed from time to time. PHS will post any changes to the privacy statement on this page.
How long will your personal data be kept?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the goals described under 1. or as long as this is required by law.